We hope you guys are going to enjoy our first FYPcast episode featuring Adizah Tejani. She is currently based in London and is the Director of Marketing EMEA at Token a fintech company from San Francisco. She was part of the founding team of Level39 a technology accelerator focused on fintech products. Under her leadership, the Level39 technology ecosystem grew to over 200+ member companies, delivered over 7 hours of weekly educational programming and technology partnerships. Over the years Adizah has worked with a number of industry leaders and was recently named one of the top 100 women in London by City A.M in 2016.
In this episode we touched upon subjects such as:
- The attitude and mindset to create a career you’re passionate about
- Being Brave
- The importance of having mentors when you´re young and how to go about finding and approaching them
- Making the impossible happen
- Convincing people of yourself
- The importance of tenacity
- And… Much more
In this episode Adizah recommends to check out the podcast from Appsumo founder Noah Kagan, The book “Leading”by Alex Ferguson and Michael Moritz, The book “The Start Up of you” by Reid Hoffmann and Ben Casnocha, Moocs and iTunes U.