The world is your oyster and Fypster your stage
Share your learning experiences, share your thoughts, share your ideas, share your knowledge.
Whatever you have to share, Fypster is the place to do so.
No blogging experience needed. Just go for it! Every contribution matters. Make yourself unique.
Practice your writing skills, your creativity and shape your personal brand. Contribute to a rapidly growing, global community of young people who stand out from the crowd!
Write a blog about one of the following areas:
- Entrepreneurship (In every way, including social entrepreneurship! No matter how big your venture/project is, share your learning experience – no matter if it was a success or a failure!).
- Travelling/Adventure Abroad
- Personal Development/Self improvement
- In English (no worries, if you’re not a native english speaker – most people here aren’t. We have a team of proofreaders in place to help you out with grammar if needed)
- 600 – 1400 words
- Honest, authentic, motivating and instructive with some concrete (personal) advice.
- No self/project promotion only –> Your story must matter to the readers. Need some inspiration? 🙂 Check out our blogs here.
- A willingness to reply to comments and engage with the community. We want to create a personal and supportive network.
After signing up, simply click on the “add a post” field on your profile and start contributing.
Mail us with any questions you may have to email@example.com.
Your blog will be exclusive for community members. We will regularly publish the best contributions on our public site.
If you are still looking for some motivation to get started, check out this blog: “34 reasons why you should start blogging”. 🙂
Please note: To ensure all content is in line with our guidelines and to avoid spam – the blogs will be published after being reviewed by our team.
We are stoked to have you contributing!!!